X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aubrey_Boy
    replied
    That's cheating

It's plan 'B' but the extra room a Clubman front gives is just unbelievable having mocked one up in a moment of despair. I actually don't mind a Clubman front but still trying to keep it round nose and standard length.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• InstantCustard
    replied
    Originally posted by Aubrey_Boy View Post
    It looks beautifully constructed but I am using every trick in the book at the moment to try and keep my Vaux conversion under a standard length so am I very interested in any 'tricks' to hide them

Easy! Use a standard length clubman front!

Leave a comment:

• Aubrey_Boy
    replied
    It looks beautifully constructed but I am using every trick in the book at the moment to try and keep my Vaux conversion under a standard length so am I very interested in any 'tricks' to hide them

Leave a comment:

• Oz
    replied
    Originally posted by Aubrey_Boy View Post
    Although most of the pictures don't show it looks like a 50 - 60mm scuttle extension?
    Good spot, I hadn't noticed that

Leave a comment:

• wee man
    replied
    its the japenese markld lol

Leave a comment:

• Aubrey_Boy
    replied
    Although most of the pictures don't show it looks like a 50 - 60mm scuttle extension?

Leave a comment:

• Oz
    replied
    And yes, it an auto !

Leave a comment:

• Oz
    replied
    About 138bhp and 130 lb/ft

The bulkhead mod would be interesting as Daihatsus have flat bulkheads so there must be some serious mods behind the engine !

Leave a comment:

• PaulW
    replied
    what a stunning build

Leave a comment:

• Birdman
    replied
    Wow that makes my engine bay look spacious and it looks like this one has an extended front. Neat but full of engine. What HP and torque is that in English?

Leave a comment:

• Oz
    started a topic Japanese Hybrid Mini

Japanese Hybrid Mini

The general view is that the Japanese like their Minis the retro the better but I just stumbled across this beastie

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/user...8/profile.aspx

A Mini with a 1.3 K3-VET Daihatsu YRV Turbo engine

Power curve of the K3-VET against the K3-VE YRV engine and the K3-VE2 Sirion Engine

Working...
X