Anyone selling a completed Mini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone selling a completed Mini?

Interested in buying a completed or nearly completed Mini. Anyone selling let me know.
    Last edited by design.me; 27-07-2020, 03:21 PM.

I’ve got a small block 16v Vauxhall conversion that I’ll be putting up for sale at some point if it’s of any interest

Comment

I'm selling complete, driving and rust-free&repainted B16A2 Mini that is reasonably priced, it's posted on this forum (for sale section).

Comment

Originally posted by isfer View Post
        I’ve got a small block 16v Vauxhall conversion that I’ll be putting up for sale at some point if it’s of any interest
        Do you have pictures? Specs etc.

Thanks

Comment

It’s on a G Reg but built in to a late mk7 shell. Full carbon fibre flip front painted old English white.
          red dot suspension cones, Gaz shocks, adjustable height, cad adjustable rear camber brackets. front suspension is all Rose jointed and fully adjustable, quick rack and rose jointed track rod ends
          mini fin on the rear and Cooper S discs on the front with 6 pot alloy calipers
          minilite 10” wheels with Yokohama tyres
          New carpets and black door cards with MGF front seats and harnesses With full internal cage
          all speed front subframe with custom brace bars and hinges for front end.
          small block 16v Vauxhall engine with uprated inlet and custom manifolds. Corsa Diesel gearbox with quaiff gear selector. 2 core MPI radiator.
          Was build no expense spared Over a few years and completed about 6 years ago but been dry stored since and only been out afew time’s. Everything was brand new or fully rebuild and powder coated
          Probably lots of little bits I’ve forgotten.
          Can’t figure out how to put photos on but if you want them send me an email address or no. For WhatsApp.
          Chris

Comment

Originally posted by isfer View Post
            It’s on a G Reg but built in to a late mk7 shell. Full carbon fibre flip front painted old English white.
            red dot suspension cones, Gaz shocks, adjustable height, cad adjustable rear camber brackets. front suspension is all Rose jointed and fully adjustable, quick rack and rose jointed track rod ends
            mini fin on the rear and Cooper S discs on the front with 6 pot alloy calipers
            minilite 10” wheels with Yokohama tyres
            New carpets and black door cards with MGF front seats and harnesses With full internal cage
            all speed front subframe with custom brace bars and hinges for front end.
            small block 16v Vauxhall engine with uprated inlet and custom manifolds. Corsa Diesel gearbox with quaiff gear selector. 2 core MPI radiator.
            Was build no expense spared Over a few years and completed about 6 years ago but been dry stored since and only been out afew time’s. Everything was brand new or fully rebuild and powder coated
            Probably lots of little bits I’ve forgotten.
            Can’t figure out how to put photos on but if you want them send me an email address or no. For WhatsApp.
            Chris
            Dropped you a PM with my email

Comment

To add photo's use the button above the text bar marked "Image". It's a square with mountains and a sun on it.
              Attached Files
              If tha does owt fo nowt, olas do it fo this 'en.

Comment

Working...
              X