Integra type R Clubman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integra type R Clubman

I had this VTEC mini built over several years to the point it was mot’d and on the road, but it doesn’t have the interior carpets, door cards or dash lining.

It’s a ‘79 Clubman running a 98 integra type r engine and box, Watsons subframes, hi spec brakes, superlite 13x7’s w/Yokohama tyres, full cage, twin tanks, custom exhaust, minisport Le Mans seats w/racing harnesses. The body was soda blasted and repainted before the work. See pics here -

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/new20oqn9...w3BsvokCa?dl=0

I moved to Australia 2 1/2 years ago and it’s been garaged in the UK ever since. I won’t be returning to the UK anytime soon and it wouldn’t be allowed to be imported here due to the modifications, so sadly I’m looking to sell it.

It wouldn’t take a lot to finish it off as is or it could be broken up for the parts or shell. The engine and box were stripped, rebuilt and painted before being fitted. All the other parts were brand new when fitted.

Im in Australia, so best to contact me via email - [email protected]

The car is in Gloucestershire. Looking for £10,000. It’s had well over £20k spent on it. Make me an offer.
    Last edited by Honda Clubman; 09-05-2020, 11:43 AM.

Any info on the Hi Spec brake setup? Is it a standard kit or bespoke? Thanks.
    Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
    (use Irish accent)

Comment

Originally posted by Birdman View Post
      Any info on the Hi Spec brake setup? Is it a standard kit or bespoke? Thanks.
      http://www.watsonsrally.co.uk/html/price_list.html

Available from Watsons
      New subframe fitting has begun - slowly

Build Thread - standard length round nose B series with Rover K series frame, will it all fit ??

Comment

OK , looks like £780 from Watsons, but I wondered whether cheaper from Hi Spec direct. Is it a good kit? Say compared to KAD and Tarox.
        Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
        (use Irish accent)

Comment

Working...
        X