Ive got redtop tiger power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy, I'm glad you like it so far.
    Today was a dissapointment but we made up for it tonight. . .
    I may write it up and edit this post with everything. - But it's late, I need to be up early, and it takes forever to upload this stuff onto photobucket with an internet connection as slow as this.
    Sadly for you guys, I'll no longer be with Ardon as of tomorrow, which may mean slower progress, but I'm sure as he'll be updating instead of me, it'll have a little more of his trademark personality. - We've worked out all the angles really, so there's no excuse for him not to do the work, and now I know the car like the back of my hand, we can talk about it properly over t'internet.
    I'm coming to Combe with Ardon and Lauence, then parting way and going back East. - I'll miss the West country!
    Past; 1992 Rover Mini Spite 1275, 1996 Vauxhall Corsa C20XE.
    Present; 1994 Suzuki Swift GTI, 1996 Vauxhall Corsa C20XE.
    I only bow under braking.

Comment

• Thought I spotted shaun at Coombe this aft...
      A closed mouth gathers no foot.
      Originally posted by ardonfast
      seat mounting should not be taken lightly, nor should a rat trying to get up your trouser leg doing 50,m,p,h, all of a suden your nUts become more important,

Comment

• yes you did,,why you not pinch my ass
        "yuck ,more like a 3 r2"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tb261HwQNDQ
        SAY WHAT YOU BELEVE,,BELEVE WHAT YOU LIKE,
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3JhaTwP7uuk

Comment

• You where scowling at me (tall bloke in maroon force racing shirt on the banks by the carpark).
          seat mounting should not be taken lightly, nor should a rat trying to get up your trouser leg doing 50,m,p,h, all of a suden your nUts become more important,

Comment

• lol, i always scowl,lol, nothing persanol luv xx, next time punch me in the jaw and say hi!!
            "yuck ,more like a 3 r2"

Comment

• Ok petal

Comment

• Okaaaay, one last update!

So Friday morning was our last day to get everything prepped and ready for Combe (little did we know)
                In truth, we were a little off for a running car, but we still wanted to get it presentable.

Ardon got in early for once

We got to work on the flat boot floor to get the tank mounted.

The tank needed spraying before fitting

Ardon carefully placed it on it's pedistall

And I bolted it in as securely as possible

I then got the seats in, bolted into their custom mounts. - Cheeky chocolate digestive celebration!

Trialled the gearknob, looked okay. - I did notice the shifter was misaligned, 1st, 2nd and reverse are no-goes for the moment. (You may be able to hold it in second by lifting the reverse lifter and pulling back instead of forward)

I then started on the hub assembly

4 pots fitted

The wheels went back on as the car was to be rolling for the show. . .

Looking mean

Arches on (Someone fire the continuity editor!)

Lunch break at his and I found one of his sex dolls in the corner, I can only imagine the unspeakable sights that doll has seen. . .

We had to call it a night early on as Ardon was booked in for a gig in Portland, our chariot awaited!

We got to a small pub called the Royal Portland Arms

Small turn out but it was a decent night!

I managed to get one of Shaun from backstage (Warning! Never accept a backstage pass from this pervert!)

Even got a couple of videos
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0o_...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• Originally posted by ardonfast View Post
                  yes you did,,why you not pinch my ass
                  you must of met Andy before then

Paul

Comment

• I just watched a few seconds of the video and there is a Klingon singing and playing the guitar.........cool.

Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulW View Post
                      there is a Klingon singing and playing the guitar.........cool.

Paul
                      Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulW View Post
                        I just watched a few seconds of the video and there is a Klingon singing and playing the guitar.........cool.

Paul
                        That's the Beast of Bodmin Moor
                        Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
                        (use Irish accent)

Comment

• Is that a kiddies drum kit? or Mr Fast is a giant of a man?

Comment

• Yeah, it was a small venue so there was no space for the big boy. Trust me though, it was loud enough in there!

Comment

• well intresting week. thanks to kaison for showing up didspite my warnings about the vaireed things to exspect
                              he made plans to come down on saterday but hade a fuel pump problem on his redtop corsa,

so i was disapionted and moped around thinking the worst. all to comen when dealing with seemingly faceless people on the dreded internet.
                              so monday was the new travel day.so thinking the worst again

so 6.30 monday evening he arives. pleasant from the word go
                              we sat in the studio and had a good chat. so by 8,30 we had built all of your cars and solved all the forum members problems
                              so off to the local shop, i say get what you want to eat and drink e,c,t
                              much to my serprise he past by the cavyar and shampain shelf and picked up some spar crackers[not even jacobs so i said get some cheese to go with that, so he did,
                              so set of to the local verry exsentric pub with a upright piano>
                              the moterway cops wer haveing a good look as we left the shop and not to long before some bright lights apeard back in the distance.
                              i naveigated him up a small lane after a tight bend out of the cops view
                              he payed atention to my navigateing safely.
                              right so with the kill joy party poopers disposed of we went in for a qwick jar.
                              must admit this pub is like something out of a 1940,s movey
                              again totely unfazed by this kaison is growing on me!!
                              next test was aproching my big iron gates i opend them as a car was aproching. he went in and i shut the gate on the aproching car, give you one gess who it was???
                              yes you got it,our frends were back.
                              after informing them of there leagel wrights one said to me whats in that bagg. my reply was help yourself lucky dipp, at times like this i wished it was full of razors,
                              so he asked for our deatails whitch were given,polite at all times.
                              so after blowing me thro the p.n.c he was happy and could not get away fast enuff. of to ther next unsuspecting custamer,hopefully some nasty crimm thats breathing good air and cousing us all problems/
                              so we set a plan for tuesday and i walked home, ready for the next day,,
                              Last edited by ardonfast; 01-10-2012, 05:18 PM.
                              "yuck ,more like a 3 r2"

Comment

• so tuesday came so soon,, it was mainly a wire up day , i booked my old frend joe
                                x minimail he came on the sunday before but rain stoped play so we amused ourselves watching a projecter on the wall of films from radio mobile car entertainment films so cool,
                                so we got to start at miday looking at a bundel of wires that looked like a big pile of smoke,first thing after laying it out was, joe asked if i wanted the front to rear wire put back in the original place running in the roof section, i said yes please, then the dash,
                                the dash dont fit in the car with the windsreen in as the poxy roll cage is in the way.
                                so cut it to fit sortof then joe worked out what wires came thro witch hole,
                                he said do you want the speedo working he new what i would say [no] i said this made the job easyer as it is electronic, next qwestion was shaun do you want the rev counter to work ,,i say [no] so in his wisdom knowing me well he was geting a easy ride at the piont,
                                so what do you want he says??? i say oil preasure guage[ gess wat ther wernt one in the dash,
                                then i say water temprature please[ joe says ok looking at me sideways
                                fuel guage [ i say no] lol so joe is happy
                                so i say just fit them in so it looks ok and wire the bulbs up.
                                all the time kaison was superviseing he sort of got it but he is a well planned person and well trained to the book of motor sport etikett, but now hes in the country and lerning to about the basic reqwirements whitch is good,
                                as we were going around the car he way paying close atention and makeing noteslol, all good as i knew i would ask him things later,
                                sure enuff when we needed to know other stuff[as to look up diagrams e,c,t on the internet he had all the info, saveing time[witch we were short of .
                                look out rain storm [kaison had the routeen sorted an the car was coverd as fast as it takes to change a formular1 cars wheels
                                went into bunker and cup of tea and breaf, sunshine outdoors to do more,
                                anyways its time to find some music and beer so of we go to a jam session nr tiegnmouth, thats all i can remember,,
                                "yuck ,more like a 3 r2"

Comment

Working...
                                X