X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ardonfast
    replied
    Originally posted by wee man View Post
    Should list it all seperate tbh. Not complete.
    Your correct on both posts, may get another set of it don't sell, as for listing separate I know what will happen! Brakes will sell for peanuts and poss coilover , then I get left with the frame that's a pain without them 2 parts, that said your right really for the money,

Leave a comment:

• Mini Vlatko
    replied
    Originally posted by NudgerSS View Post
    Saw this and thought of you Shaun

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    I'm not scared of wiring, but to be honest, a carb option ran through my mind since I'm in "Megasquirt-not-starting-looks-like-wiring-problem" atm...
    So I kinda understand

Leave a comment:

• InstantCustard
    replied
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...04/527/fe4.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• NudgerSS
    replied
    Saw this and thought of you Shaun

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• wee man
    replied
    Should list it all seperate tbh. Not complete.

Leave a comment:

• wee man
    replied
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy new dizzy set up tested from h and h ignition solutions or send your kit for them to test. Strip bike carbs give em a service. Hey presto its running for you. Or bin the bike carbs and go 45s or throttle bodies. If you go anythin else its gonna cost just as much. Dont think there is a cheap conversion these days. 1.6se was always a cheap route but rare now.

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Originally posted by wee man View Post
    You selling up???
    Maybe trying , won't make much I don't think, keeping the mini got other plans for it, still involves 16valves and 5 speed lol

Leave a comment:

• wee man
    replied
    You selling up???

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Yes I do , no choice ,I will pull it and take a look , not that it will change out, but thinking on I don't trust the look of spark I'm up north next week so that may give me a brake,

Leave a comment:

• InstantCustard
    replied
    I would say because you have a spark that there’s nothing wrong with your coil, if you turkey believe the spark is weak then I would question that amplifier.
    I still believe the issue lies else where though due to it not even trying to fire, but I’ve been wrong plenty of times before!

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Good point, yes it dose I found a image on eBay of same kit and did check, .mine is tucked away under main heat sink ,
    Thing is,,there is spark , but the active mind starts to qwestion, I even wonderd if the wire I used to go to coil is not correct ect ect , even doubting the spark plugs lol

Leave a comment:

• InstantCustard
    replied
    Does the coil have a little box with it? Should be an amplifier, the plug on the dizzy should plug into it.

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Yes Andrew, they just don't get it do they! How do they know as well lol,
    Nice vote of confidence johnner, but nothing,s changed lol
    I just rechecked what I allready knew! Like we do in times like this, it's not going to start, thinking on "again" I read a thing somewhere about the black live for coilpack should also come from altinator charge line, I'm not used to this stuff, thought recollection is making me think the sparks are to large and not sounding cracky enough ,or to open and blue, so can't afford a replacement coil so I need to take a look at that,

Leave a comment:

• NudgerSS
    replied
    Put it all back together then and it should fire up. Hey presto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• AGoaty
    replied
    Have to say Tracie looks impressed with the progress you are making mate.

Sammy had a similar look this week when I have just spent £400 on welding on Scorpion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X