Clear All

• InstantCustard
    replied
    Ive got redtop tiger power.

I’m absolutely gutted

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Neather do I believe it !! The 2 location bolt holes in dizzy casting were in the wrong place by aprox 20 degrees!
    So now it runs without bolts holding it to the head,

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Originally posted by wee man View Post
    Bout time. Is that the bloke who brought it off ebay
    No the Messer off eBay was upset it wasent a runner dispight it was listed as a load of parts,

Leave a comment:

• InstantCustard
    replied
    I don’t bloody believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• wee man
    replied
    Bout time. Is that the bloke who brought it off ebay

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Have a guess ?
    https://youtu.be/q8IKs5zSEkg

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Youve got firing order right ?
    I await that's a yes! Over and over and inside out, that's why it must be the dizzy/coil/ as for the carbs I went through them and all seems correct, and besides easy start don't give a fire ,

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Like i said break it up. Subframe complete with coilovers etc. Bare engine none runner. Carbs on own and gearbox on own. Frame kit should do around 600-800. Engine 150-200. Carbs 200 plus. Gearbox 500- 600. Thats the get out way. Other than that bin that dizzy set up and buy new tested. Ive messes with loads of the old mk2 cav set up and if the amplifier or dizzy is tired they run like bag of shit or don't run at all. Plus if the bike carbs havent been tweeked you will be throwin fuel in and floodin. Spark pkugs keep gettin soaked wont fire right either. So you might have it all right then the plugs are no good you can clean them all you like.
    Noted, perfect sence wee,man, you do know!! If it don't sell I will follow what you say, send off for test or get new,

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Originally posted by NudgerSS View Post
    So what are your plans once you've got shot of this kit Shaun?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    I will still have the clubman, only problem is the floor is more by and rust free! I have the urge to drop a shell on a rolling chassis that runs and brakes work , micra 1,3 lends it's self to the job, I really fancy a c2 1,6 vts, but cutting a good floor out don't turn me on much, but I have a decent shell with rotten floor so looks like it's goto be that shell I use,

Leave a comment:

• wee man
    replied
    Youve got firing order right ?

Leave a comment:

• wee man
    replied
    Like i said break it up. Subframe complete with coilovers etc. Bare engine none runner. Carbs on own and gearbox on own. Frame kit should do around 600-800. Engine 150-200. Carbs 200 plus. Gearbox 500- 600. Thats the get out way. Other than that bin that dizzy set up and buy new tested. Ive messes with loads of the old mk2 cav set up and if the amplifier or dizzy is tired they run like bag of shit or don't run at all. Plus if the bike carbs havent been tweeked you will be throwin fuel in and floodin. Spark pkugs keep gettin soaked wont fire right either. So you might have it all right then the plugs are no good you can clean them all you like.

Leave a comment:

• NudgerSS
    replied
    So what are your plans once you've got shot of this kit Shaun?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    Yes I really agree with you, there's something I can't really go into hear that has made this have to happen, I will say that the no start problem has come at the wrong time with my patients, I'm still in trouble as my kit on e,bay won't even make 1,k despite it cost 4,k and it's never been on the road,
    I'm sat REALY frustrated , my fault because I didn't advertise it properly,

Leave a comment:

• Mini Vlatko
    replied
    I feel your frustration and I can understand the "no injection way" but quitting is no way...that's just admitting that you can't do it and I'm sure you can
    You have fuel and spark now you have to pair them and that's it...not exactly rocket science.
    What I do in times like that is I take a brake for a few days to clear my mind and calmly and peacefully start checking things from that top.
    Just remember that grin on you're face once you get out on the streets
    Last edited by Mini Vlatko; 15-08-2018, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ardonfast
    replied
    VIATKO , I did choose the injection like you have, I did try for lots of years to love it, but I just couldn't get into feel right, in my head, I spent plenty of time and money on it, I'm tyerd and know if it was normal mini I would have beet it without stress!! I was put of minis when the got injection, I can't be interested in them , I had 2 and don't feel right,
    Injection is ok if you can exsept it, but I can't , carbs and dizzy every time, I can't afford Weber's at the moment, and can't afford more dizzys , feel SHIt ,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X