Abarth pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    looking good , where did you get pickup panels from ? just lucky ?

might want to change the wood shock before hitting road.
    Not sure my dad sourced them i no he had to wait a while for them

Originally posted by bluemini17 View Post
    Any more on this? Excellent engineering ideas!
    Here is where i am with it
    Engine is sitting in subframe now .we did try getting it to fit in oe round nose but would be major work moving turbo etc ,so easy option was to extend the front 50mm,
    Found 500 in scrappie so took the dash out an have been mocking it up in the mini ,the back is sitting on wheels now and front hubs should be machined up an sitting on all 4 this week

[/URL]

8V TURBO
    BARRRR DEVELOMENT

Comment

great build, subscribed

Comment

Brilliant! definitely one to keep an eye on. I also stretched my front by 50mm, not overly noticeable.

Comment

Holely thread resurrection! no update's in over 2 years! is this even being carried on with? or has it been given up on???

Comment

Originally posted by gadget555 View Post
            Holely thread resurrection! no update's in over 2 years! is this even being carried on with? or has it been given up on???
            Bought house so doing full refurb and had baby so life been hectic

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
            8V TURBO
            BARRRR DEVELOMENT

Comment

Stumbled across this thread after getting a chance on an abarth engine and box myself. Great work I must say, it's going to be incredible.
              I'm having trouble accessing higher resolution versions of your images though, would greatly appreciate it if you could allow it on photobucket.

The fact that you've got that far, means I can commit to my project knowing I can atleast get to the same stage.

It's been 2 years since you've last posted, and with everything that's happened in the mean time I hope you, and your new family are well, safe, and happy!

Comment

Working...
              X