Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINIMAD30
    replied
    No that on is a black mpi carpet i got for 40 delivered off ebay. cost me £45 to do mine and requires a lot of brush stabbing to get right down into the carpet. Still looks good and a carpet as good as the one I had would have cost mr a lot more. Will try get a pic of it and thr dye I used

Leave a comment:

• mikko
    replied
    is that the dyed carpet? does it look good up close and what did you use?

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied

Dash in

Leave a comment:

• eeae6000
    replied
    the dashes look beautiful btw

Leave a comment:

• eeae6000
    replied
    ya i tried mine and i got it to where about 1/4 inch of bolt was still showing, was a real pain, so i decided to leave it be lol, if i do get it off, ill prolly cut some of the bolt off

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied
    Come off easy enough, three nuts on the tip and the bottom is held on with clips that can be taken off easily. The top requires a fair amount of prying on the centre bolt but it will come off lol!

Leave a comment:

• eeae6000
    replied
    looks sick, how are you removing the top dash rail with window in? and does the bottom come out?

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied
    Well haven't been able to Get much done on the Honda as I have a quick project to make me some cash, wee mini turbo in need of finishing off.

Did the dash like mine

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied
    Got accelerator cable hooked up, magnets glued to the pot joint for the speedo and te speed sensor mounted, also modified my top rad pipe to accommodate the new temp sensor. Carpet is also in! Getting so close!!!!

Clutch cable will go in this week along with the dash, going to have this moving under power soon, need to fill brake system up with fluid and see if it's all tight!

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied
    Nothing exciting to report other than making gear linkage up (works nicely) and I am only a week away from a test drive!!!

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied
    Here is it in the car for a test fit

Considering making a centre console to join on to it, cant do much else since is raining....

Leave a comment:

• arterz
    replied
    good thought, I'd like to see it mounted to the dash

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied
    I know this bit won't make sense until its in the car but it's to cover the nasty mini heater and fuse box under the pasenger side of the dash. Have included the batt cutoff on this panel.

Can see the shape of the heater on this bit

Hopefully this is the end of the vinyl section of my build lol!

Leave a comment:

• MINIMAD30
    replied
    Lol! I owe my partner a new hair dryer now... Burnt it out towards the end..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X