Photobucket realted, search and replace in whole thread or foums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evolotion
    • Oct 2003

Photobucket realted, search and replace in whole thread or foums?

As per title Matt, any way to do this? I'v just got my Internet connection on my crappy wee server upgraded so intending on re-hosting all my photo-bucket pictures. there names will remain the same but obviously the address and path will be different. I'll do it manually, but it'd be nice if there was a way to get it all done in one hit.
    11.9@118 :)

Denis.
  • AGoaty
    • Oct 2008

There are thousands of forums online that have been hit by this Photobucket rip off. Not just ours.

I have never heard of anything to swap the links over from another host, other than doing it manually. Sorry.
    If tha does owt fo nowt, olas do it fo this 'en.

Comment

• Yellow
      • May 2009

Does anyone know what has been done over on TMF? They seem to have found a fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• evolotion
        • Oct 2003

to the best of my knowledge they may be using a swear filter (type thing) to change something in the URL to make the pictures work (I did find some stuff discussing exactly what to do somewhere on the internet lol you add something to the end IIRC) . its a short term fix tho as photo-bucket will likey find it and stop it.

IF it has to be manually so be it.

ITs just a shame I lost my fotki account and a hard drive around the same time so all early early pics of my build are gone for good
        11.9@118 :)

Denis.

Comment

• MattG
          Administrator
          • Sep 2003

i should be able to , if you can give me old url and new url i should be able to replace anything you have posted..
          Mini Restoration on YouTube, donate to club running costs : [email protected]

Comment

• MattG
            Administrator
            • Sep 2003

yea , might be able to use swear filter to

Comment

• Phaeton
              • Apr 2007

Too late for me as I've removed all my photos from PB but install this chrome extension & anybody who not removed them their images will be visible https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...cpkaon/related just tested it on Chrome & Ubuntu & it works

Comment

• MattG
                Administrator
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
                Too late for me as I've removed all my photos from PB but install this chrome extension & anybody who not removed them their images will be visible https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...cpkaon/related just tested it on Chrome & Ubuntu & it works
                chrome extension works nice . cheers

Comment

Working...
                X